a REimaginations artsit and be a part of the National Exhibit of Wind
Art at Wind Power 2009 - Chicago AWEA Conference.
We are currently accepting works related to wind turbines and wind energy. REimaginations is open to all media. For your work to be considered please submit no more than 3 works in a digital file, (GIF, JPEG, or Flash) of less than 500K to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a detailed description of its size and medium. If you must submit your work using slides, DVD or CD ROM please send it to:
530 Laird Pond Rd
Plainfield, VT 05667
No submissions will be returned without a SASE.
will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
• Quality of expression
• Relevance to wind energy and renewable energy
If we are interested in your work we will
notify you within 60 days of submission. Depending on your work we may be interested
in any combination of the following
• Display and potential sale of your original work at one of our exhibitions
• Display and potential sale of your original work on the REimaginations web site
• Limited reproduction rights (such as a limited print run)
• Acquiring original directly along with rights to copy and use the work
We will determine the best option through consideration of the work itself, the needs of our clients, and your objectives for the work submitted.